- Design, construction and maintenance of local networks LAN, WAN, Wifi.
- Extended Warranty on ‘Installation of structured wiring up to 20 years.
- Structured Cabling Systems in copper cat. 5, cat. 6 and above.
- Cabling Systems Fiber optic singlemode and multi-modal technology with up to 10G (10 Gbps).
- Power Connection Point to Point Wifi, Radio Data Bridges, Access Points Wifi.
- Test networks instrumental in copper in Category 5, 5e, 6 and over with the file of test preparation and certification.
- Test instrumental networks and fiber-optic connections by issuing certificate of test.
- Test and verification for RF coverage and links Wifi Radio is in that area INDOOR OUTDOOR.
- Test and Certification Wifi Link with instrumental measurement of radio data and issue certificate of acceptance.
- Configuration devices and active devices interconnected data.
- Sales, Installation, configuration of active devices (SWITCH, HUB, ROUTER, etc..).
- Analysis Protocols and LAN traffic for the purpose of monitoring intrusion or misuse legitimate third-party resources company.
- Analysis of problems running the LAN and WAN analyzers with Sniffer.
- Implement security measures in accordance with the Minimum Information laws
Analysis and preparation of the Programmatic Document Security and updating as required by applicable law.
What is structured wiring?
The wiring shall consist of the physical plant (cables, connectors, distribution frame, supporting infrastructure) that allow you to create a network of computers, typically within a building or group of buildings (campus).
The electrical characteristics and the lengths of cables and connectors used influencing the types of local networks feasible.
Among the first examples of wiring you can quote the first ethernet networks (known as 10Base5, thick cable), consisting of large copper coaxial cable to which computers would be connected through the outer sheath until the internal connector. These cables were a bus topology.
In modern buildings to offices are made of structured cabling systems designed to support the realization of different types of local networks, including for example the telephone network. The installations are based on Category 5 cables or better, and RJ-45 connectors. The cables have a maximum length of 90 m, to which are added 10 m for cables exchange. This constraint is dictated by the characteristics of the Ethernet network.
For each to be served, are placed one or more appropriate cable wiring in the walls, in ceilings and floors of the building, until you reach a cabinet distribution plan (in the jargon of structured cabling, Floor Distributor or FD), usually this is a rack standard 19 inches, which can accommodate both apparatuses that frame active.
These cables are certified by a party to a panel of permutation nell’armadio, the other in a wall plate or floor near the user location. By connecting a cable from the computer to replace the wall socket, and another frame from a network device (like a hub or a switch), it creates an electrical connection that allows you to connect your computer to the network.
If the size does not allow the building to serve all customers with a single FD, the number of FD are connected to a cabinet building (Building Distributor, BD), using copper and / or fiber optic (backbone of ‘ plant), these certificates frame.
Similarly, the different buildings of a campus are connected to a cabinet permutation of campus, or Campus Distributor, CD.
The premises which house the closets distribution characteristics should have adequate power supply (preferably protected by a UPS), air conditioning, access control (they are special places for intruders or cause malfunctions of the network). (Source Wikipedia)